Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tennessee and the Beanpot Campground!

  We have arrived at the Beanpot Campground in Crossville TN. We I26 from Spartanburg SC to I40 in Asheville NC and on through Knoxville TN. The scenery through the Carolinas and the Great Smoky Mountains was fabulous.

  Penny was a little worried about getting over/through the mountains pulling the camper and all. However we did just fine. The truck is equipped with exhaust brakes (don't ask me how they work, they just do, look it up on the Internet) and going downhill we didn't have to use our mechanical brakes that much, which definitely saves wear and tear on them.

  Like I said earlier the mountains were gorgeous. Still all green and for the most part completely tree covered. Penny took a bunch over pictures of them and they are attached. I highly recommend a road trip through the western Carolinas and the Great Smoky Mountains.



No comments:

Post a Comment